Cruise Contract Policies
The following policies must be adhered to in order for us to provide quality service to all of our customers:
- To confirm your cruise, a deposit of $ ( 50 % ) will be due _____________. The balance will be due upon cruise date by check. As payment due, the Glimmerglass Queen Tour Boat Co., Inc. reserves the right to request certified funds from any group. Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- Cancellation is to be made at least 30 days prior to cruise date subject to 10% service charge on entire cruise charge. No refunds and no cancellation are to be made 10 days prior to cruise date.
- A final count (10) ten days prior to cruise date is a guaranteed passenger number and will be the number of tickets the group will be accountable to pay for.
- Glimmerglass Queen Tour Boat Co,. Inc. reserves the right to request a security and damage deposit of ________________ from any group prior to actual cruise.
We are bound to support and enforce all Federal and State Laws, such as U.S. Coast Guard “Zero Tolerance Drug Enforcement” codes and must require your strictest compliance. Our policy is safety is #1. Any behavior deemed dangerous or inappropriate by the captain of a vessel will result in the boat being brought back to port and no refund returned. No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought on, or taken off the boat.
Due to the nature of our operation and the construction of our vessel, all passengers must be able to negotiate ramps, stairs, raised doorsills, etc. we advise all passengers to wear flat or low-heeled shoes and to dress accordingly to expected weather conditions, as the lake is usually cooler in the evening.
All groups must arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. If late, time is deducted from tour time. Time schedule is important. All trips, times and schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Should such an occasion arise, every effort will be made to notify, re-schedule, or refund at the earliest possible opportunity. We will no go out during a thunderstorm.
The client’s signature below confirms this contract and the client’s understanding of and agreement to the policies of Glimmerglass Queen Boat Tour Co., Inc.
- 4 Nights of Less- 100 percent of the first nights stay will be charged at time of booking.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before arrival date of arrival, 5 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- 5 Nights or More- 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charge at time of booking.
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 15 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first two nights will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged.